Golf (polo style) shirts are a staple of men closet. I have sold more than 10,000 men in golf shirts to buyers from around the world since I started selling on eBay in 2003. All were sold as single items, not in large batches.
Five main reasons for men's shirts are profitable golf to sell on eBay:
1) golf shirts are a classic wardrobe. The men wear to work, for casual day at the office, as casual wear, the ends week, to church, and of course golf. As companies in America to loose her office dress code, golf shirts are becoming increasingly popular, and more in demand than ever before.
2) If you are a seller on eBay, golf shirts are easy to find for sale in his shop. Golf shirts are delivered in tournaments as gifts, prizes or in bags of surprises. More often than not, players do not get your size and just takes the shirt anyway. These new end-shirts shop Goodwill and other thrift stores. Additional golf shirts created for the tournaments are often donated to thrift stores after the tournament. Often you will find lots of brand new shirts, with tags, all in a cluster on a rack at the thrift store. Jerseys most prestigious tournaments and clubs usually appear in stores price discount as TJ Maxx, Steinmart, Ross and Marshall. You can easily find new branded golf shirts with the logos of the country club at these stores for less than $ 10 each.
3) the sizes of men is more universal than women, therefore, a good item for sale online. Men know what size they wear and the size usually holds between brands. The size of males is not as complicated as the size of women as clothes includes petite woman, plus, maternity, and other categories of size. Men's clothing is less complicated to sell, and only lends itself to internet shopping.
4) In general, men prefer Internet shopping to shopping in real life. The men much more in line for 5-10 shirts, and make it arrive at your door within of the week, instead of spending hours at the mall looking around. (Rather it would play golf!) Internet shopping is more time efficient. Usually, women truly enjoy the shopping experience more in life than men.
5) golfers are meticulous in their wardrobe. They like to watch the course seriously. They like to carry the leading brands of prestige during the tournament and logos. (Even if you have never played in a particular field, you can buy a shirt on eBay and say what story they want!) An avid golfer can log on to eBay and search for a particular course in a jersey and logo in their hands in question of days.
If you are an eBay seller seeking new inventory items for your store, consider offering men's golf shirts. They are easy to find, easy to photograph, lightweight and easy to ship, and most men wear them so golf shirts will always be in demand. For more information on how to profit selling men's golf shirts on eBay, read The Golf Shirt Bible, a comprehensive 40-page eBook that explains all the important details such as the most profitable brands, most popular colors and sizes, images of top-selling logos, and important key words to include in your title and listings.
Suzanne Wells is an eBay Power Seller, author of "The Stay-at-Home Mom's Guide to Successful eBay Selling," eBay Consultant, professional blogger, entrepreneur, and mom of 2 in Atlanta, GA.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Suzanne_Arant-Wells
What top / shirt would look good in a skirt and stockings?
My pleated skirt and my socks have lace at the bottom. Top need not be exact, only one type of shirt. white skirt and black tights is
A button-shirt will do, if your business is not too-like (eg rays) and a complementary solid color skirt.